• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Do these Pakistani Unis accept SAT 2?

Reaction score
<>This question is for my brother who is studying medical in A level.
I want to know if these unis accept SAT 2
1) Agha Khan
2) King Edward
3) AMC (NUST)

or if you know any other medical Universities in Pakistan that accept it too, please mention them. Thank you.

Reaction score
^LOL! King Edwards is a medical university and it doesn't requires SAT score nor do they consider it. For Agha Khan, only the foreign applicants are required to have appeared for SAT2, local students don't need to appear for it since AKU has it's own entry test. Infact, there is NO medical university, that I know of, in Pakistan that accepts SAT2 scores and so you shouldn't bother giving it if your aim is to attend a medical college. You just need MCAT for the government universities, and individual entry tests for the private universities.

Reaction score
But why do students who go to AKU appear for SAT? I mean the local ones. Does it give them some extra credit or something? Cuz all ov my seniors had given SAT for goin to AKU..!! :%

Reaction score
No, I don't think so. Though, preparing for the AKU test, from the SAT2 books is always recommended.

Reaction score
ummm. hi.
new here. =S
live in UAE and studying A level chem phy and maths.. so wanted to know which unis in pak(mostly karachi or lahore) need SAT (1 and/or 2)
andd what about TOEFL or IELTS?

Reaction score
Given that you are a foreign student, most universities here will accept your SAT scores. Just check out the websites of the universities you are aspiring to apply to. IELTS or TOEFEL is not generally a requirement.

Reaction score
but what if you're not exactly foreign. Pakistani but just living in the UAE :p
Ohh ok. So it's a must? ._.
And hey what about if you want to switch from Science to Business? even if you've never ever taken business. Because people say you can do that since they start teaching from the beginning. Is that true? :S

Reaction score
Yes. Universities like LUMS accept you in their Social Sciences courses even if you had sciences in your higher secondary examinations.
For locals, there are only a few universities that accept SAT2 scores. Most of them have their own entry tests. You should check out the websites of the universities you want to apply to.