• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Do i need SAT for Indian Universities?

Reaction score
I would like to register for indian universities by next year, do I need SAT I or SAT II For applying?
I know my grades aren't going to be remarkable in the "indian board", so I thought If I have a good SAT score, I might have an upper hand? help.. please?

Reaction score
SAT is no good in India, because Indian universities think they're too "easy" and are essentially not considered ( I know, retarded right?).
SAT is good in the the US, Canada and Singapore.
Are you an NRI? Why are you applying to India? The only good universities in India require the joint entrance exam, and NRIs can't sit them. So you'll have to enter some private university, because they're the only ones who'll consider you.

Reaction score
That's news to me, cuz I inquired about EAMCET for NRI students few months ago from an educational consultant in INDIA, this is what he replied me

''Eligibility for NRI students in EAMCET-

You must have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% of marks in prescribed group subjects or qualifying examination or must have obtained Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) equivalent to 5 on a scale of 10 can take admissions.

You should contact with the college individually to know whether they have any provision for NRI students.''
Kayku lena chahrain india mai admission?? :p
A-levels karrain... kannada vannada... amreeka chalejao na kahin to bi! :p :D

Reaction score
SATa are good! if ure abroad and want to apply to indian uni like IIT or NITs then uve to apply thru DASA ... for that u need to do both SAT I and SAT II! if you want other unis then your high school exams should be fine but if i was u i wud email the uni and check the exact requirements