• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Do i do the latest pastpapers(2010-2014) or the old ones(2002-2010)?Some tips for pastpapers too plz

Reaction score
Hi guys,i really need some help.As the topic statesstates,are the old pastpapers more important or the latest ones?And can you give me any tips for quickly doing pastpapers?i printed all the pastpapers from 2010-2014 but dont have any unsolved ones from 2002-2010,except the solved ones from the topical.So do i buy the unsolved ones for 2002-2010?Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.I am really worried and tensed.My first exam is only 21 days away!!!I am appearing for the three sciences, maths,addmaths and English Language.

Reaction score
Hi guys,i really need some help.As the topic statesstates,are the old pastpapers more important or the latest ones?And can you give me any tips for quickly doing pastpapers?i printed all the pastpapers from 2010-2014 but dont have any unsolved ones from 2002-2010,except the solved ones from the topical.So do i buy the unsolved ones for 2002-2010?Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.I am really worried and tensed.My first exam is only 21 days away!!!I am appearing for the three sciences, maths,addmaths and English Language.
u dont have to do those way too earlier papers.. just have a practic of paperz from 2010 coz they r corelated with our course nd pattern...

Reaction score
I'm also appearing in this may/june session and I've been doing last 5 years papers and the Classified for sciences and math. I think that is more relevant and helpful too early papers are a good help but focus on last 5 years. At least that's what i'm doing.

Reaction score
its better to practice atleast 5-6 last years bt if u try more than 5 papers it wll b ur benefit coz practice makes man prefect.;)