• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

distinctions

Reaction score
hey guys do they announce distinction on same day as da rexult?is it on ur staement of rexult?plx help quick

Reaction score
within 1 month after result the distinctions are announced .. its not on the result it comes later on.. so if u r hoping 4 it it can appear anytime within a mont

Reaction score
sksuriza said:
within 1 month after result the distinctions are announced .. its not on the result it comes later on.. so if u r hoping 4 it it can appear anytime within a mont

where does it appear how will i be informed?
ps thanx

Reaction score
Guys, it takes atleast 5-6 months for the distinctions to be announced. CIE releases a statement listing the names of all the students with the distinctions. Certificates are dispatched to your respective centres. The distinctions for May/June 2010 were announced in January 2011. So you will have to wait for your distinctions till January 2012.

Hope this helped. :)

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Guys, it takes atleast 5-6 months for the distinctions to be announced. CIE releases a statement listing the names of all the students with the distinctions. Certificates are dispatched to your respective centres. The distinctions for May/June 2010 were announced in January 2011. So you will have to wait for your distinctions till January 2012.

Hope this helped. :)
thanx

Reaction score
grkbb101 said:
hey guys do they announce distinction on same day as da rexult?is it on ur staement of rexult?plx help quick
distinctions will be announced in november (for june exams!)

Reaction score
And how do you know that, Princess? Last year the distinctions were announced in the following January for the May/June result.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
And how do you know that, Princess? Last year the distinctions were announced in the following January for the May/June result.
they were announced in nov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuz i was hoping for one!!

Reaction score
No they weren't announced in November but in January because I did GET one. Plus, you can find the articles over the internet and they are dated 28th January. I also have the official list of the achievers who got it. In the past two years distinctions have been announced in January following the May/June exams.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
No they weren't announced in November but in January because I did GET one. Plus, you can find the articles over the internet and they are dated 28th January. I also have the official list of the achievers who got it. In the past two years distinctions have been announced in January following the May/June exams.
may be then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!opps sorry ! :( :cry:

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Lol! There is no need to cry for that. :p Mistakes happen. :)
oki!! then no need to laugh for my mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
haha joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p !!!!!!!1 :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
grkbb101 said:
sksuriza said:

ps thanx

if you have appeared from a registered centre then the result will be announced ti the centre..... and if u have appeared privately then i m not so sure...
my sir told the things i told u.....
and ya they say they have a ceremony for the distinction holders ..... best of luck....

Reaction score
sksuriza said:
grkbb101 said:
sksuriza said:

ps thanx

if you have appeared from a registered centre then the result will be announced ti the centre..... and if u have appeared privately then i m not so sure...
my sir told the things i told u.....
and ya they say they have a ceremony for the distinction holders ..... best of luck....

thanx :)

Reaction score
No, it's not true. I know 2 guys who got distinction for 2009 Oct/Nov session. Though, the distinctions are not announced and released like the ones in May/June.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
No, it's not true. I know 2 guys who got distinction for 2009 Oct/Nov session. Though, the distinctions are not announced and released like the ones in May/June.

It's for subjects offered in November only, other than that, no distinctions for November sessions.

Reaction score
Ghazna12 said:
hamidali391 said:

It's for subjects offered in November only, other than that, no distinctions for November sessions.
Precisely!

Reaction score
Not true. You are referring to Statistics because it was mentioned in the document released by CIE this year. I know a guy who has distinctions in Economics, Business Studies and Islamiat, all in the Oct/Nov session of 2009. Another guy got a distinction in AICT, too. CIE informed and sent the certificates to my school.