• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

distinctions

Reaction score
my frend also wants to know what should one do if they want to get a distinction? i mean how hard to work to make sure that u will get a distinction???

and how do the examiners decide about a distinction?? i mean i have heard that there might be many students getting the highest percentage but only one ofd them gets a distinction..is it true that in case of tie, they look at the presentation of paper and the method used to solve the paper ( especially in maths and add maths)??
:? :? :?:
Also, what is the benefit of getting a distinction? i mean for universities n all? :?:

anything else related to extra subjects and distinctions that you know?? please do share.
reply soon

thanks

Reaction score
Why would one get a distinction?
As far as I know, if it's a tie among students, then all of them would hold the highest percentage.

Reaction score
it's not easy to get a distinction.!
your paper should be 100% correct .!
there would be many students who would score score 100% in a certain paper and then their style of solving paper would be considered and then decided to whom give the distinction.!

Reaction score
i think do paper in the req. method n donot skip any step n round ur answers to 3s.f..and paper should be neat