• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Distinction List for m/j 2k13

Reaction score
salam. Congratulations at ur success. do u have the cambridge IGCSE distinction list of riyadh??or saudi Arabia?

Reaction score
Reaction score
yeah I got the false alarm as well :p
I was a bit surprised but then noticed the actual point of the news was that he had recently won the IMO :)

Reaction score
yeah I got the false alarm as well :p
I was a bit surprised but then noticed the actual point of the news was that he had recently won the IMO :)
So now the conclusion is that the list will be released next month but why this newspaper reported last years achievement in this years paper??

Reaction score
is there a distinction list for oct/nov and if there is when will that be released?

Reaction score
There are no distinctions for Oct-Nov exams, except for Statistics.
k and is there a specific reason for no distinctions for all subs except for stats in the oct/nov session
when does the distinction list come? like on the result date or after it?

Reaction score
k and is there a specific reason for no distinctions for all subs except for stats in the oct/nov session
when does the distinction list come? like on the result date or after it?

In the last week of January or First week of February.

Stats is only available in November session. That's why there are distinctions for it.
No other subject is given Distinctions. Even if you get 100% marks, you won't be awarded a distinctions. That's the rule.