• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

discussssss the ATP PHYSICSSSSSSS

Reaction score
Yes it was easy.But which two boxes were to be ticked in the last part of first qs and what was the max temp?

Reaction score
Well, we ain't allowed to discuss it within the range of 24 hours. Let's just talk about the English?

Reaction score
the angle of incidence in the last question was 30`C to 34`C :mrgreen: --- above or below that is wrong :eek:

the answer of the question why oil shouldbe heated gently was because `oil is flammeble and itx dangerous to over heat it!! ;) .

DOES ne one no the answr of the question in which it was asked how d varies to t??

i wrote that it wud be directly propotional :?

Reaction score
it was not directly prop...in the first 20 sec t decreased as d increased and after that t increased as d increased...

Reaction score
In da starting, i tickd da first two boxes... but then i crossed da ans wid large sensitivity (i.e 1st box) and finally ticked da 2nd box and da box wid large range...
Will it b wrong ??