• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

discussion of physics ppr 2 AS

SAN

Reaction score
hey guys plz discuss the ppr (after 24 hr barrier)
for q2, q6.
:)

Reaction score
what is the answer for number 1b? the T string ? this is paper 22 i think.

Reaction score
are you guys talking about paper 22...i mean paper 2 second variant 12 nov afternoon?

Reaction score
i think i did paper 2 second variant 12 nov afternoon.. anyone did the same paper like me ?

Reaction score
The paper was really easy compared with other papers, I don't think we will get full credit on theory questions, maybe the A grade will be from 48+

Reaction score
Umm guys wat did you get for the voltmeter reading???? and what about the projectile in question 3 ???????

Reaction score
I feel so sad right now. =(
I just messed up my paper so bad because i was in severe tension even before and while giving the paper. I just did not manage the time right and due to that i attempted half of the questions in a hurry and just messed it up. But InshAllah i really do believe that since i worked hard this time Allah will surely help me. I just hope that all the questions i think i did wrong were right since i haven't discussed the paper with anyone yet.
So i guess we have to wait 24 hours before we can discuss this paper right? And i'm still stressed out right now. =/