• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discussion Of Chemistry ATP; 24 hours have passed.

Reaction score
i read in a pastpaper that the safety thing used in a pipette is called safety bulb.

Reaction score
Really? Is it like that in previous mark schemes?
i dunt think dat u get a 0 cz its written in mark schemes that answer upto 3 significant figure is considered. beyond these 3 sig. fig, one mark is deducted over all

Reaction score
nd wat abt the question where NH3 solution was added to Calcium ions. in book it says no reaction but i remember reading in a mark scheme that if v write no reaction then v will NOT b given a mark. so wat were v to write there? very pale white color or colorless sol?

Reaction score
nd in the same ions question, v didnt hv to write any conclusion, ryte??

Reaction score
nd wat was the answer to that chromatograph apparatus..it confused me :(
besides last question last part? how were v to do that? i dunt think that graph was to giv us the answer cz it said solubility 150 nd this amount was not even on the y axis

Reaction score
nd in the same ions question, v didnt hv to write any conclusion, ryte??

U just have to write no ppt thats all or very faint almost invisible ppt formed !

nd wat was the answer to that chromatograph apparatus..it confused me :(
besides last question last part? how were v to do that? i dunt think that graph was to giv us the answer cz it said solubility 150 nd this amount was not even on the y axis

For the last ques u had to find the mass of the solid dissolved by using the formula given and then minus the given mass in that part which would give u 68 g i think !
For the chromatography what was the question i forgot it can anyone tell me that !

Reaction score
but hte real answer was tht we have to add a sucking stoper in order to protect the liquid to get in to our mouth while sucking.:)
we dont always suck it. do we ?
we also use it by hand and maybe that is why we need gloves.
its just my point of view.