• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

discussion about physics praticle paper 33 ............ just finished !!

Reaction score
hey guys what about question 2 mechanics. Did your results support the relation? I was in session 1, most of the candidate's results of session 1 did not support the relation but on the other hand in session 2 the opposite happened. My percentage difference was 49%. I am really tensed. If i am wrong then how much marks would be deducted?

Reaction score
hey guys what about question 2 mechanics. Did your results support the relation? I was in session 1, most of the candidate's results of session 1 did not support the relation but on the other hand in session 2 the opposite happened. My percentage difference was 49%. I am really tensed. If i am wrong then how much marks would be deducted?
my percentage difference was around 58 i think.
i was in session 2 and only one friend's percentage difference supported the relationship.
it doesn't matter anyhow, as long as you've proved whatever you're getting through correct calculations.

Reaction score
but i saw past years marks scheme and there i saw they only allow marks for one comment.
my percentage difference was around 58 i think.
i was in session 2 and only one friend's percentage difference supported the relationship.
it doesn't matter anyhow, as long as you've proved whatever you're getting through correct calculations.

Reaction score
wht i think is thy award u marks according to ur calculation shown previosly and if ur values are within 20% thn u conclude with tht ur calculations support the relationship. (otherwise it depends on wht readings u got previosly ) .

Reaction score
Personally I didn't think it was that hard but then
I bet I'll end up doing bad!! That's always the way.....

Reaction score
How come electricity came in p 33? isnt it normally in 34?
i no nothing about electricity practicals and ive been in p33 2 times but this year i was in 34 i was freaking out about electricity .... If p34 doesnt have electricity then i will believe even more strongly on that WHATEVER HAPPENS , HAPPENS FOR A REASON! =P