• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

discussion about physics praticle paper 33 ............ just finished !!

Reaction score
i think only 1mark ... if u have done ur calculation correct further with the intercept u took
my further calculations are correct hopefully,as i have followed the right procedure
my readings were messed up because i was given a faulty voltmeter,and they took so long to change it! -_-

Reaction score
thnk god my skool provided me with good materials :D ....... did u discuss the paper with ur teacher.... was ur eadings matching with ur teacher's readings ?

Reaction score
thnk god my skool provided me with good materials :D ....... did u discuss the paper with ur teacher.... was ur eadings matching with ur teacher's readings ?
my practical was held in a different school,my school is not a centre
but i discussed it with my friends,my diameter,current and resistivity were close enough :) fingers crossed!

Reaction score
my practical was held in a different school,my school is not a centre
but i discussed it with my friends,my diameter,current and resistivity were close enough :) fingers crossed!
why do u need to worry thn enjoy and practice fr nxt paper...................... and r u giving mathematics stats paper on 22nd may ?

Reaction score
why do u need to worry thn enjoy and practice fr nxt paper...................... and r u giving mathematics stats paper on 22nd may ?
um not worried bro,but it was an easy paper,i could have done better,and mechanical part was awesome :D
and no i dont have statistics,i gave p1 and mechanics 1

Reaction score
Your y-intercept should be approximately equal to the current, I which you measured !