• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

discuss Aga khan entry test

Reaction score
Did you give it?
How did it go?
The science reasoning section was nearly simple. I just studied my A-Level and Alhamdullilah found most of the questions easy!

As far as English is concerned, it was a bit difficult. All that was creating fuss was time management! Comprehension was tricky.
Maths reasoning was easy too.

The format was purely A-level! So I think it might have been harder for FSc students(as most of them said so)...
And believe me some of the science questions had been copy pasted from A-level past papers.

Finally, best of luck to all who appeared :)

Reaction score
yes, i think english was tough the time limit 4 english test was less too. however as u said the other sections were relativly easier. umm i wanted to know that was it easier than previous year as i heard so. if this is the case than the percentage of qulification will also gao higher. what do u think? plz let me know. thnks :D

Reaction score
yeah right the English section wasn't tough but doing it within the allocated time was the art ! The merit would go higher this time but what I know is that the highest limit hasn't crossed 79 - 80 % ... so still a ray of hope is left ;)
btw do you know when will the results be out ? by April or......

Reaction score
hey guys how are you doing //
am from Quetta and appeared for the AKU entry test...
i am feeling sad to say that i got rejected as i scored 76% in the science section and 46% in the section comprising english :shock:
anyone who too appeared should share his/her results ..thank you

Reaction score
i passed the entry test, all thanks to almighty Allah. i got 82.7% in sciences and 58% in english with an overall result of 75.32%. i am sorry for u forestwow but there are plenty of other places to apply in dont lose hope u will do it IA. what about ur result beconoflight?

Reaction score
i passed the entry test with 82.7% in sciences and 58% in english overall % of 75.32% what about u beconoflight?

Reaction score
hanzlabia said:
i passed the entry test with 82.7% in sciences and 58% in english overall % of 75.32% what about u beconoflight?

I too got short-listed for the interview with an overall percentage of 72.78%. btw do you know what is the highest percentage achieved this year?

Reaction score
Yeah it was conducted in March ... Beacon house was the venue

I hardly crossed English's minimum percentage :p

Btw did you give the test and if yes so what are your marks?

Well check ur PM!

Reaction score
no i meant the venu and date of upcoming interview. i did gave the test and have got an interview call know. what is PM?

Reaction score
I have no idea about that! The interview date isn't announced yet. Maybe it would be by the end of May or start of June ...

Reaction score
I need to know if I should only study from SAT II and A Level Bio, Phy and Chem and do my Eng and Maths from SAT I?
Thanks, help will be much appreciated!

Reaction score
I need to know if I should only study from SAT II and A Level Bio, Phy and Chem and do my Eng and Maths from SAT I?
Thanks, help will be much appreciated!

In my opinion that will pretty much do it.
In addition to that do go over the AKU syllabus and see if you missed anything.

Reaction score
please tell me that the syllabus available on the aku website is the syllabus on which we will be tested in the admission test?

smj

Reaction score
Yes it is
see aga khan tests you very diversely
They dont have a set pattern
They change it slightly every year
That why they have a broad syllabus i.e A levels, SAT and FSc.