• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discuss about Aga khan interview here!

Jaf

Reaction score
Who
And why is that? Mine was pretty good. Any idea when they'll start sending the acceptance/rejection letters? October or November?
Well... the first one was pretty long. They were asking pretty tricky questions. lol It wasn't THAT bad I guess.
Who was your interviewer? Maybe I should firsdt ask where did you take your interviews? I had mine in Karachi. They offered me to have it in Riyadh, but I said I was going to Karachi anyway so I'll have it there. (feel free to PM me if you're not willing to disclose the details here)

Uhm the lady at the Registrar's Office said end of October.

Reaction score
Who
Well... the first one was pretty long. They were asking pretty tricky questions. lol It wasn't THAT bad I guess.
Who was your interviewer? Maybe I should firsdt ask where did you take your interviews? I had mine in Karachi. They offered me to have it in Riyadh, but I said I was going to Karachi anyway so I'll have it there. (feel free to PM me if you're not willing to disclose the details here)

Uhm the lady at the Registrar's Office said end of October.

Sorry for the late reply, terrible internet connection :(
I prepared for my interviews quite well. I think that's why I didn't find any question tricky. Or maybe they just didn't ask me any tricky questions.
I had one easy interview and one mildly tough. But they were very easy on the whole.
What questions did you find tricky, btw? Could you state them?
End! The guy at the reception told me they'd start sending them out by early October. Dang.

Jaf

Reaction score
Aga Khan has informed the students who got admitted. Did you get the mail Scafalon40 ? Got in, hopefully? :)