• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Directioner? Join in!

Reaction score
look bro, I understand that you think other bands are good too. But right now the world's biggest band is one direction. And it's not a USA band, it's a British Irish band. And of they were amateurs they wouldn't be on top of the top.
And you gotta start somewhere, i agree that you don't love them like we do so it's ok. But can we ask why not? Their music is amazing and yeah looks too. But why are you against them? You must like seine who I probably don't like it wouldn't change the world for you or for me.
I love one direction and I'm desisted towards them. So yeah. That's pretty much it. :)
Yea i know they're British. i saw them win. They're one of the top bands in the USA too and i dont love them like you guys do because it crazy! i cant just stick with one band and just listen to it over and over again. See yesterday i loved the script, today i love coldplay. And dont get me wrong, im not against them, im not against any of the singers, Even Justin Beiber.

Reaction score
Yea i know they're British. i saw them win. They're one of the top bands in the USA too and i dont love them like you guys do because it crazy! i cant just stick with one band and just listen to it over and over again. See yesterday i loved the script, today i love coldplay. And dont get me wrong, im not against them, im not against any of the singers, Even Justin Beiber.

ok I understand, but it's according to different people and they're choices and I know it's crazy here that people hate justin bieber but abroad people are mad for him. Like seriously. And to be honest I kinda like some of his songs, I don't care what his personality is like or whatever but some of his latest songs are good. But yeah not baby. But then again people even like it as well. So we are no one to judge anyone's choice an probably your friends would like one direction too so it's no bug deal.
I think that you're the first guy who I've talked to who is sensible enough to like them for their music because mostly guys hate them for their looks, and how girls are crazy about them so yeah.

Reaction score

and they didn't win, they came third :p

Reaction score
ok I understand, but it's according to different people and they're choices and I know it's crazy here that people hate justin bieber but abroad people are mad for him. Like seriously. And to be honest I kinda like some of his songs, I don't care what his personality is like or whatever but some of his latest songs are good. But yeah not baby. But then again people even like it as well. So we are no one to judge anyone's choice an probably your friends would like one direction too so it's no bug deal.
I think that you're the first guy who I've talked to who is sensible enough to like them for their music because mostly guys hate them for their looks, and how girls are crazy about them so yeah.
I JUST DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE HATE FOR STUPID REASONS like calling him gay. like wth people. how does his voice make him gay!?!?!

Reaction score
I JUST DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE HATE FOR STUPID REASONS like calling him gay. like wth people. how does his voice make him gay!?!?!

Ikr? And he had a girlfriend for god's sake, how is he gay?!
People are mental. An have you heard about asim azhar the Pakistani talent? People call him gay too. Man I'm telling you, people are just jealous of other's abilities and they try to put them down and hate them because they know they can't be like them. The ways of the world a are seriously confusing.

Reaction score
look bro, I understand that you think other bands are good too. But right now the world's biggest band is one direction. And it's not a USA band, it's a British Irish band. And of they were amateurs they wouldn't be on top of the top.
And you gotta start somewhere, i agree that you don't love them like we do so it's ok. But can we ask why not? Their music is amazing and yeah looks too. But why are you against them? You must like seine who I probably don't like it wouldn't change the world for you or for me.
I love one direction and I'm desisted towards them. So yeah. That's pretty much it. :)
Cool It down Sis!

Reaction score
Over the weekend it was the Billboard Awards in America, and our boys were up for some awards, and walked away with 3 of them!