• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Did anyone confirm wheather in P21 ICT it was SUM or COUNT ?

Reaction score
I put sum but , unfortunately a guy asked his teacher and she said count
truly confused now

Reaction score
yeah it was sum as we had to count the total no. of turbines hence it has to be SUM (conformed)(y)

Reaction score
Cmon guys its count it says number of turbines.. use your heads -.-
Apparently we did! it was sum as the field "number" represented the number of turbines found in each company i guess of different countries.

Reaction score
Im not being a jer
Stop acting like a jerk
the majority says sum and u say count !!!
k im saying my opinion, It said count the number of operational turbines, that means operational had t be yes, y3nee how many yeses there were, not the total capacity of all turbines, capacity y3nee how "strong" they are, it didnt ask for that, it said how many turbines there were

Reaction score
If anyone remembers what the question was exactly please tell me.
I did it sum and so did many of school colleagues ,, I asked my teacher and one of the best teachers across the middle east , they told me that it is SUM and that many people including some teachers are confused it is count because they didnt read the paper efficiently .. It says to find the 'total' for the turbines , an it is giving you fr each area the number of turbines operating , so you have to sum the turbines to find out the total number of turbines operatin in all areas and the answer is something like 1002 :)