• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

describe ur life in 1 word

Reaction score
No offence...but i don't think that one's life can be described in 1 olllercoaster wat tword...cuz i think it's just like a ridin car..it has it's own ups and downs!!.
But if u ask howz it goin now...i would say,Normal!! :D

hey rolllercoaster :)... wat say ups and downs :0........ life is life has alll of it differs pppl 2 pppl .....
wat u can do is jst close ur eyes n njoy tis rolllercoaster :wat they call life.(ty zayn,,,<<>>)

Reaction score
Contended Alhamdulillah! Ups and downs are, but tests of our life.. And the biggest test is to see whether we are happy and hopeful or not after all or during all the hardships or not.

Reaction score
hey rolllercoaster :)... wat say ups and downs :0........ life is life has alll of it differs pppl 2 pppl .....
wat u can do is jst close ur eyes n njoy tis rolllercoaster :wat they call life.(ty zayn,,,<<>>)

well..yea that's what i said! :)

Reaction score
not long ago my life could easily be narrowed down to one word but now............................................... i can think of NOTHING