• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Describe the person above you in one word :D

Reaction score
IKR :)
hahaha LOL nooo ..movies and me ...?? v r miles apart !!!!!
^likes XPC a lot not "loves" ! and is mostly online (at the same time has her fb acc also open) .. :D

Reaction score
Yeah, partially right. I like XPC but my fb account is open at the same time. I have a boring facebook account :p
You don't like XPC but you also have your FB account open along ;)

Reaction score
hahah see got it ! ;)
LOLOL nooo ...moi is nt on fb itself and i love XPC :D
^loves describing ppl :D

Reaction score
:shocked: what a sixth sense! :D
The person above must be soo happy seeing that all her guesses are going RIGHT! :)

Reaction score
:shocked: what a sixth sense! :D
The person above must be soo happy seeing that all her guesses are going RIGHT! :)
LOLOL ...:p
MashaAllah MashaAllah but u r wrong actually i am jst smiling, yawning and hitting my head, sitting with my math book bored :D
but this post of ur made me smile in a sarcastic way ...mocking at myself ..i was like me and sixth sense ? ppl call me stupid or senseless over here
oops ..^ the person above actually has no work here but is waiting for more alerts and is bored to log off ...

Reaction score
no seriously noo ...i dint think of physics ..jst now i was looking at all my books and i was like ..
phy ...MA i am improving ..maybe extra classes is helping ,
Bio i am worried ..(genetics lesson) :(
^the prson above is waiting to see if my next post over here is right or wrong :D

Reaction score
I quit, can't test you anymore :O you're amazing!
Poor Ibtizam flood of alerts :p
The person above is preparing for school

Reaction score
LOL ... :p
hahah not jst Ibtizam but everyone else huz involved in this thread :D
sorry ppl :p
hahah lol ..no tom is jst a competition day ...so not preparing for school preparing my self for a war witht the mosquitoes !
^the person above is at least a bit free frm mosquitoes and is slightly smiling seeing this post :)

Reactions: Z.S
Reaction score
#bio genetics iam struggling with d same topic plus phy transistor stuff
^^lives in Pakistan #mosquitoes