• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Debating!

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum everyone,

I would like to know how people prepare themselves for debating. By that, I mean what should one do to be able to debate. I absolutely love debating but I have never actually participated in one but now I want to. Please any debaters/non-debaters with some tips, I request you guys to share them with me. JazakaAllah and thank you in advance.

I apologise for posting this thread on more than one forum.

Reaction score
Go read newspapers and get in touch with the modern world.Moreover for debating u need to be confident even if u are not true at that instant.Speak fluently and give examples since u have to speak for 8mins. I am a debator and have won numerous competitions

Reaction score
Go read newspapers and get in touch with the modern world.Moreover for debating u need to be confident even if u are not true at that instant.Speak fluently and give examples since u have to speak for 8mins. I am a debator and have won numerous competitions

Thank you for your help.