• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DEALING with disappointing result

Reaction score
So , I'm a relatively new member here , and some of you may feel like I don't get to jump in and act all mature and give advice but I just wanted to something , so if anyone feels irritated by what i'm about to say , my apologies , that was not my intention.
Every year numerous students appear in CIE exams (both O and A level). All of them what the best grades. Only a few of them achieve that goal. Why?
Because the real test begins after the exam. Your life is the actual test. Allah won't judge you by seeing how many A* you got. He will judge you on basis of your actions. The actual test is the result itself.
By giving some of us lesser than others , He tests our faith. Are we happy in getting whatever little our Creator blessed us with? Or do we cry about how our hard work went to waste? Do we decide to improve in the future and believe that our Creator is with us ? Or do we curse and say that ''CIE examiners are imbeciles''. If you think that it's your birth right to get the grades you want , then , sorry to say, you don't even deserve what ever little grades He blessed you with.

Be happy in whatever you got. If you didn't get the grades you wanted , or didn't get into your dream university , don't wrap up in a blanket.

''Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.''

Have faith in Allah. Whatever you planned for yourself , He has better plans. And His plans are the ones you will ultimately benefit from . Allah loves us more than 70 times our mother. So believe in His decision.

Allah knows best.

Reaction score
So , I'm a relatively new member here , and some of you may feel like I don't get to jump in and act all mature and give advice but I just wanted to something , so if anyone feels irritated by what i'm about to say , my apologies , that was not my intention.
Every year numerous students appear in CIE exams (both O and A level). All of them what the best grades. Only a few of them achieve that goal. Why?
Because the real test begins after the exam. Your life is the actual test. Allah won't judge you by seeing how many A* you got. He will judge you on basis of your actions. The actual test is the result itself.
By giving some of us lesser than others , He tests our faith. Are we happy in getting whatever little our Creator blessed us with? Or do we cry about how our hard work went to waste? Do we decide to improve in the future and believe that our Creator is with us ? Or do we curse and say that ''CIE examiners are imbeciles''. If you think that it's your birth right to get the grades you want , then , sorry to say, you don't even deserve what ever little grades He blessed you with.

Be happy in whatever you got. If you didn't get the grades you wanted , or didn't get into your dream university , don't wrap up in a blanket.

''Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.''

Have faith in Allah. Whatever you planned for yourself , He has better plans. And His plans are the ones you will ultimately benefit from . Allah loves us more than 70 times our mother. So believe in His decision.

Allah knows best.
Well said! It's really consoling.