• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
I have to disagree with you a bit ,not all lyrics of english songs are misleading or not true in fact some of them have excellent lyrics that are just so true and my mind is not intoxicated by music don't worry. and who knows maybe we already know that some ideas are irrational but we like the music or we just take as a way to relax by entering a fantasy world.
also there is music just without lyrics and I know it's good and sometimes even used in therapy with tensioned patients and it works ,so it's not a must that all types of music are bad.
one thing I learnrd and I know for sure,the world got all kind of stuff in it but it's not an obligation on me to try or see or do it all ,I just choose what fits me and what is right and leave the others ,that way I can always be safe without leaving God.
anyhow I appreciate your care for not everyday we find someone who looks for the best of everyone and I respect your opinion and I was just saying mine

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
sea_princess said:
I have to disagree with you a bit ,not all lyrics of english songs are misleading or not true in fact some of them have excellent lyrics that are just so true and my mind is not intoxicated by music don't worry. and who knows maybe we already know that some ideas are irrational but we like the music or we just take as a way to relax by entering a fantasy world.
also there is music just without lyrics and I know it's good and sometimes even used in therapy with tensioned patients and it works ,so it's not a must that all types of music are bad.
one thing I learnrd and I know for sure,the world got all kind of stuff in it but it's not an obligation on me to try or see or do it all ,I just choose what fits me and what is right and leave the others ,that way I can always be safe without leaving God.
anyhow I appreciate your care for not everyday we find someone who looks for the best of everyone and I respect your opinion and I was just saying mine
oh id ont know what to say...actually i can say smthng but i guess we'll break up into a fight !!Now u tell can i clear my point of view if u dont mind!!

Reaction score
do whatever you want it's your opinion and I respect it no matter what it is ,i just said what I have to say

Reaction score
Currently, I am listening one very good romantic song whose words are :
Every night in my dreams

I see you, I feel you

That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance

And spaces between us

You have come to show you go on.

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more, you opened the door

And you're here in my heart,