• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
kia khub kaha :p

but anyways...nt saying sarcastically!!

hamara deen humein is cheez ki ijazat nhi deta k hum music sunein!!

sirf duff ki ijazat he
m saying this bcoz jub hum duniawi baaton mein eik dusre ka saath dete hein aur madad krte hein tu why nt deeni lehaz se bhi aik dusre ki madad krein...bcoz it is what going to matter in the end :!: what do u aall say? m nt pointing anyone in specific...but suggestion to all!!

try to avoid these small things...kia pata Allah ko hamara konsa amal pasand ajaye aur humein jannat mil jaye :cool:

Remember...humein jis baat se bhi Islam mana krta he..us mein hamara apna fyda hota he!!it's true ...but the thing is we only believe it when science proves it :( like for eg. i was reading abt a research..we r supposed to say Bismillahi rehaman irrahim b4 drinking water...a research showed that saying these words proved to show some changes in the chemical nature of water..
there are a lot of things..which are yet to be discovered by science....but Quran and Hadith has ssaid everything long back....they cant be wrong ever...but science does go wrong!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i know i said a lot but i bet it isnt boring at all :p so do read it :p

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
kia khub kaha :p

but anyways...nt saying sarcastically!!

hamara deen humein is cheez ki ijazat nhi deta k hum music sunein!!

sirf duff ki ijazat he
m saying this bcoz jub hum duniawi baaton mein eik dusre ka saath dete hein aur madad krte hein tu why nt deeni lehaz se bhi aik dusre ki madad krein...bcoz it is what going to matter in the end :!: what do u aall say? m nt pointing anyone in specific...but suggestion to all!!

try to avoid these small things...kia pata Allah ko hamara konsa amal pasand ajaye aur humein jannat mil jaye :cool:

Remember...humein jis baat se bhi Islam mana krta he..us mein hamara apna fyda hota he!!it's true ...but the thing is we only believe it when science proves it :( like for eg. i was reading abt a research..we r supposed to say Bismillahi rehaman irrahim b4 drinking water...a research showed that saying these words proved to show some changes in the chemical nature of water..
there are a lot of things..which are yet to be discovered by science....but Quran and Hadith has ssaid everything long back....they cant be wrong ever...but science does go wrong!!
Jazakallah !! May Allah bless you for this invaluable information you provided !! :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Aameen and may Allah guide us all...remember me in ur prayers :)

Reaction score
Ameen and sure and please remember me in your prayer too !!
btw i have a query !! for the last 4 days I m not offering fajr prayers even though i wake up and sleep again !! i try my best but i fail !! any tip ??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes!!

--try to sleep bit early so that u can wake up!

--then b4 sleeping , niyyat kr k so and allah se dua kr ke so k namaaz time pr pr sako!

--recite

(1)aayat ul kursi b4 sleeping

(2)the last two ayat of surah al baqarah...try to memorize them if u havent done it yet!! I read sumwhere abt it'simportance...and umar R.A based on its importance said that iconsider it fard on every literate muslim to have these ayat learnt..and recited every night!

(3)the 4 qul

--imagne that this isnt a comfortable sleep ....think abt the fire :!:

Insha Allah u'll be able to pray on time...and one more suggestion...if u fail to get up on time...dont miss ur prayer...pray it when u get up...although try ur best to offer it on time :)

Reaction score
@ Salman, I try my best keh din shuroo Quran ki Tilawat se karun. :)

@ Math_Angel, yaar I agree keh hum jo karte hai woh ghalat hai but I avoid listening to songs in the morning or late at night and in Moharram, Ramadan etc.

Reaction score
No I get up on time and then sleep again and sure i will memorize the last two ayats !! hope this works !! please pray for me as I really want to offer fajr prayers and thanks for the advice !! :)

Reaction score
PrInCeSs AshLeY said:

@ Math_Angel, yaar I agree keh hum jo karte hai woh ghalat hai but I avoid listening to songs in the morning or late at night and in Moharram, Ramadan etc.
Hey Princess i was Jk ok !! don't mind tumko satanay mai maza ata hai !! :p :p

Reaction score
hahahahaha Chill maro meine mind nahi kiya :p Don't go on that emo... The thing is, you'll take time to understand what ":)" emo actually means. :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

PrInCeSs AshLeY said:

but try k normal days may bhi avoid karo!!

i know it's very difficult to leave it when u r too addicted but u know there are sum islamic nasheeds...without music..if u want will give u the links.....may be in the beginning try listening them...and then with time InshaALlah ap ki adat khatam ho jaye gi gaane sune ki!!
i have heard one incident.. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2692&hilit=+music#p33847

just read it...this is nt all ...this is just a little part....there r much more serious cases :!: