• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cud I get some help pleaaaseee! ._.

Reaction score
Hi.
New here.
Question: I'm doing my A levels right now. (grade 12) And i need atleast 2 B's and a C. (I take phy chem and maths)
So I wanted to know that if u get a C in physics and a C in chem in ur AS exams... should you repeat them with your A levels? if yes then which one? coz i have no idea if I should repeat or not :S
Some people are like it doesn't matter, so don't. But what if because of these C's, I won't be able to get a B in my A level ._.

Cat

Reaction score
Well I'm doing my A levels too, but I'm not sure about the repeating part.
See, it depends on the subjects you want to major in and on which university you plan to study. If their minimum requirement lies between a B and a C then there's no need to repeat. But this means that at A level you should probably get a A in those subjects, if you want to reduce your overall result to a better grade.
But I would advise yo to work hard from now and concentrate on getting grades close to A's and B's just to be on the safer side and of course to be happy.
Hope this helps :)
Good luck :D

Reaction score
I wish i'd have seen this earlier ><
Ohhh. Yea I take phy, chem and maths but I'm switching to Business (a bit messed up, i know :$) in uni which will most probably be in Pakistan
And yes many others told me that I should just move on and not repeat. That's why i've finally decided I won't :D
And your advice helps too! Coz I was wondering if I made the right choice or not :p
So thankyouu! :)

Cat

Reaction score
Most welcome :)
Glad I could be of help.
All the best for your future.