• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Criteria for Schoalrship in mediacal universities

Reaction score
AOA :) ....Can somebody tell me the criteria for scholarships in medical universities??...
I aslo need to know the fee structure for king edward medical college

Reaction score
private medical Colleges range from 6-8 lakh annually.
Govt. colleges e.g KE are very cheap for Pakistani nationals. I guess it is around about 15k per annum.

For Scholarships you better check the individual college's websites. :)

Reaction score
i have checked several websites for medical colleges in punjab ..but they hardly state the criteria for scholarships..=(

Reaction score
KE is a government university!!
All private universities have more fee and all govt have the same ie around 15 000 pak rupees!

Reaction score
you really need to be extra ordinary to claim that scholarship, it is given to people with 85% or above, and that is considered as distinction in Medical.
Private medical colleges hardly give scholarships.

Reaction score
So? You won't be somewhat distinct. In a medical university you won't be judged by what u were doing, there you have to compete with those thousands appearing in UHS exam.

Reaction score
There is no "scholarship" available, however, prizes upto 1.5 lakhs are given for securing top positions..