• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cristiano ronaldo or Messi??

Reaction score
Cristiano ronaldo and Messi both are the best players and are extremely talented. I like both of them but my most favourite is Cristiano ronaldo. I like to watch the matches of him very much.

Reaction score
Lionel Messi has speed and vision.

I would rather go for David Silva or Carlos Tevez or Luis Suarez or Diego Forlan or Sergio Aguero or Robin Van Persie ... . So you can realize that those two are way down the list. :p

Reaction score
Well.. let me start out by saying, both are HOT!
I love Lionel Messi more, he is NOT a diver, he is fast with good ball control. He is so young and has a far way to go. And, baby! He'll go far! I mean, he's awesome!!
Crisitano Ronaldo whines too much. He cries too much. And the fact that he winked at his team (on the bench) after he sent Rooney off with a red card makes me MAD! Plus, he is dating this 4o-year-old wannabe-model named Merche. Eww.
Lionel could get someone better than Cristiano's girlfriend with his eyes closed. :twisted:
Lionel is talented, I wish I could go see him play with his football club when they come to the USA. :(

Reaction score
My favorite is Cristiano Ronaldo. He is the best footballer player and the way he makes the strategies to win are really amazing to see. His personality is also very nice.