• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cricket lovers...........and who is ur fav player???

do u luv cricket???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
It looks as Srilankans were not having the intention of winning the series otherwise they wouldnt have included those two new players in the team .

no actually coz mahela then rangana those guys arent playing fr the ODI series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thnk so they had to include those 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw u myt be correct!!!!!!!!!
i rele dunno :(

Reaction score
no actually coz mahela then rangana those guys arent playing fr the ODI series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thnk so they had to include those 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw u myt be correct!!!!!!!!!
i rele dunno :(

why mahela wasnt included in the team ?
In the last two odi , they made changes and today again they included two new players , it looks if they were giving some confidence to their new players.

Reaction score
why mahela wasnt included in the team ?
In the last two odi , they made changes and today again they included two new players , it looks if they were giving some confidence to their new players.

mahelas wife gave birth to a baby girl hel b back fr tests!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmm myt be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Favorite Player: Shahid Afridi <3
Apart from him, in batsmen: Ricky Ponting, Jack Kallis, Watson, Clarke, Viv, Gayle, Jayasuria, Klusener, Gibbs, Pieterson, McCullum.
in bowlers: Brett Lee, G McGrath, S Warne, S Pollock, M Muralitharan, C Vaas, C Ambrose, S Harmison, M Hoggard, J Anderson.
From Pak: Imran Khan, Wasim, Waqar, M Akram, A Javed, Saqlain, Mushtaq Ahmed, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam, J Miandad, A Sohail.
Fielders: AB de Villiers, Jonty Rhodes <3

Reaction score
Favorite Player: Shahid Afridi <3
Apart from him, in batsmen: Ricky Ponting, Jack Kallis, Watson, Clarke, Viv, Gayle, Jayasuria, Klusener, Gibbs, Pieterson, McCullum.
in bowlers: Brett Lee, G McGrath, S Warne, S Pollock, M Muralitharan, C Vaas, C Ambrose, S Harmison, M Hoggard, J Anderson.
From Pak: Imran Khan, Wasim, Waqar, M Akram, A Javed, Saqlain, Mushtaq Ahmed, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam, J Miandad, A Sohail.
Fielders: AB de Villiers, Jonty Rhodes <3
wow nyc:D

Reaction score
^^^ I guess test match is the real format of the Cricket. It needs precision, temperament and right technique to play Test Cricket. People often call One Day International the longer format of T20 but I see at as shorter format of Test Cricket. It'll be interesting series between Pakistan and Sri Lanka. :)

Reaction score
^^^ I guess test match is the real format of the Cricket. It needs precision, temperament and right technique to play Test Cricket. People often call One Day International the longer format of T20 but I see at as shorter format of Test Cricket. It'll be interesting series between Pakistan and Sri Lanka. :)
yeah ur right:)

Reaction score

Hope SL plays weell :O