• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!!I'm back again and so posting some riddles!!Looks like this thread has been very much inactive....Here it goes:
"John receives a call from the police one night and hears that his wife has been murdered and he should reach the crime scene as quickly as possible.John drops the phone, shocked, and drives 20 minutes to the crime scene. As soon as he reaches the crime scene, the police arrest him, and he is convicted of murder. How did the police know that he committed the crime?"
Let's see who can solve this one!!!

Reaction score
Here's another new one!:
"So you are walking through the snowing cold outside. You have no where to live but you come to this little cabin. You have a stove, a fireplace and a candle. You only have one match, which one do you light first?"

Reaction score
Here's another one!Please don't google for the answer!!!:
''I can be red or green or yellow. I'll help you stay a healthy fellow. Inside, I am white; I do not emit light. But if you look just right, I hold a star. What am I?''

Reaction score
This one is the last riddle for today.Keep solving for more!!!So here it goes:
''I'm small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeze but can come like a gale. By some I get hit but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm slow as a snail but from me you cant run. What am I?''

Reaction score
Here's another new one!:
"So you are walking through the snowing cold outside. You have no where to live but you come to this little cabin. You have a stove, a fireplace and a candle. You only have one match, which one do you light first?"
the match?

Reaction score
''I can be red or green or yellow. I'll help you stay a healthy fellow. Inside, I am white; I do not emit light. But if you look just right, I hold a star. What am I?''
apple?

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!!I'm back again and so posting some riddles!!Looks like this thread has been very much inactive....Here it goes:
"John receives a call from the police one night and hears that his wife has been murdered and he should reach the crime scene as quickly as possible.John drops the phone, shocked, and drives 20 minutes to the crime scene. As soon as he reaches the crime scene, the police arrest him, and he is convicted of murder. How did the police know that he committed the crime?"
How did he know where the crime scene was supposed to be?

Here's another new one!:
The match.

An apple.

''I'm small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeze but can come like a gale. By some I get hit but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm slow as a snail but from me you cant run. What am I?''
Shadow.

Reaction score
Here's another new one!:
How did he know where the crime scene was supposed to be?

The match.

An apple.

Shadow.

I wont answer cuz' my answers are exactly similar to those from GetSomeLife! :D

Reaction score
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to sleep
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less.
eyes?