• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
Here is a new one:

Randy,John and Mark were on their way to LA.But their car had some technical problems so they went to a Hotel to stay in the night.When they entered, the clerk tells them the bill is $30, payable in advance. So, they each pay the clerk $10 and go to their room. A few minutes later, the clerk realizes he has made an error and overcharged the trio by $5. He asks the bellhop to return $5 to the 3 friends who had just checked in. The bellhop sees this as an opportunity to make $2 as he reasons that the three friends would have a tough time dividing $5 evenly among them; so he decides to tell them that the clerk made a mistake of only $3, giving a dollar back to each of the friends. He pockets the leftover $2 and goes home for the day! Now, each of the three friends gets a dollar back, thus they each paid $9 for the room which is a total of $27 for the night. We know the bellhop pocketed $2 and adding that to the $27, you get $29, not $30 which was originally spent. Where did the other dollar go????

Reaction score
Let's see who can nail this one:

Nakib and Himadri were sitting in their family room one night. While Nakib was watching T.V his wife Himadri was reading. All of a sudden the power went out and Nakib decided to go to bed, but Himadri kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Himadri kept on reading. How?
is it that Himadri was reading somethin on her Laptop or cellphone so when the power was fone she was still able to read???

Reaction score
is it that Himadri was reading somethin on her Laptop or cellphone so when the power was fone she was still able to read???
Well nice try but Himadri was reading a book...But this can be taken...But the answer is not totally correct..Keep trying..And WELCOME to CREATIVE MINDS:)

Reaction score
Here is another one:

Danny was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to him, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." Danny looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end Danny ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

He wrote "Your exact weight" on da paper!!!

i hav solved many riddles oc dis king wen i was in 5th nd 6th!!

Reaction score
Here is another one involving logic.Try to solve it:

Bert lives in a place wherein, 6 months is extreme summer and the other 6 months, the mercury goes 'really really' down! He owns a lake where there is a small island. He wants to build a house over there and need to carry the required stuffs. Sadly, Bert has no boat, ship or anything which he can use to transport all the materials to the island! What will he do in order to carry the stuffs to the island?:D:D

wait for winter so dat da water becomes ice!

Reaction score
Let's see who can nail this one:

Nakib and Himadri were sitting in their family room one night. While Nakib was watching T.V his wife Himadri was reading. All of a sudden the power went out and Nakib decided to go to bed, but Himadri kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Himadri kept on reading. How?

she was reading on her Ipod?? (it has its own light)

Reaction score
Here goes another one:

My 1st brother studies aerodynamics, my 2nd builds different engines. My 3rd brother is just an illustration and my fourth is as wise as an owl. About me? I am unanimous to whatever you say! Find us all!

i must admit i hav heard dis riddle........shud i give d ans??

Reaction score
Here is a tricky one:

Mr.Mustaine was found dead in his study by Mr.Orion. Mr.Orion recounted his dismal discovery to the police. “I was walking by Mr.Mustaine’s house when I thought I would just pop in for a visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in from the outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window, so I had to wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I kicked in the front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the police immediately afterward.” The officer immediately arrested Mr.Orion for the murder of Mr.Mustaine. How did he know Mr.Orion was lying?:D:D

dere was no window for d study room??