• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cracking the A-levels

Reaction score
Any standardized tests can be cracked due to their standard and so can be the GCE A-levels. as it can be dealt by some tricks and maneuvers rather than knowledge . As the same question patterns are repeated again and again. So in this examination season we all should put in our experiences and instincts into work, to help others and ourselves. So i am posting these short-notes for preparing the 9702 Physics components 3 and 5 , do consider it once and other people please post the same for other syllabus.

Attachments

• Physics P3 in 5 minutes.doc
    9.6 KB · Views: 475
  • Physics P5 in 5 minutes.doc
    3.4 KB · Views: 243
Reaction score
which pdf reader should i use to read these files
i cant read these with my pdf reader it says its corrupted

Reaction score
use your Microsoft word or if problem continues i will upload the pdf format for the files..//

Reaction score
so here are the pdf format of the above notes.

Attachments

• Physics P3 in 5 minutes.pdf
    88.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Physics P5 in 5 minutes.pdf
    50.8 KB · Views: 127
Reaction score
why are you not uploading for other subjects..well i gave exams last may/june ..and have gotten along with sat and toefl so..A-level is completely out of my mind..but i taught Physics at college so i did upload the cracking methods for physics..but you freshman please upload for other subjects..//

Reaction score
Sorry, i only took Science subjects for my A-levels. But you can contact other active users for non-science subjects.
i gave exams last may/june ..and have gotten along with sat and TOEFL so..A-level is completely out of my mind..but i taught Physics at college so i did upload the cracking methods for physics..but you freshman please upload for other subjects..//