• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COUNTDOWN TO MAY/JUNE EXAMS

Reaction score
lol ishrak a good news for students giving englsih in may june topics of esl oral have been released . here u go
1.gifts
2.leaving school
3.air travel
3.medical world
4.travel journalism
5.leadership
6.knowledge
7.theme parks
may ALLAH bless u all and give u success
so u finished ur oral exam???
nd if u did so which topic came 4 u??

Reaction score
lol ishrak a good news for students giving englsih in may june topics of esl oral have been released . here u go
1.gifts
2.leaving school
3.air travel
3.medical world
4.travel journalism
5.leadership
6.knowledge
7.theme parks
may ALLAH bless u all and give u success
w8 is that speaking test topic or oral exam topic , and yeah well these are easy I guess :D,well when did u gave the oral exam march or in this month. well mine is next week,and im bit nervous any tips u wanna give buddy

Reaction score
yeahh just feeel easy nd be friendly with the examiner they wont eat u :p just be cooperative n respective be very formal n stuff dats all :) .. these are oral topics my dear :p .. mine was last month :) and bst of luck for urs

Reaction score
hey guys, i am preparing for may/june 2013 A-level Physics. am so scared, do you think our papers is going to difficult compared with 2012. and any trend in the quuestions especially A2? please help me?