• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Countdown to CIE result 22 January 2013

Reaction score
Even though I got a C in math, i am still happy, because i failed in it before, and recovered myself in 3 months, without any guidance from anyone, (only from the people on the forum) and no textbook , but only a past paper book and the notes i made collected from the internet and people here, So thankful to everyone who helped me and replied to my questions! :)

Reaction score
Even though I got a C in math, i am still happy, because i failed in it before, and recovered myself in 3 months, without any guidance from anyone, (only from the people on the forum) and no textbook , but only a past paper book and the notes i made collected from the internet and people here, So thankful to everyone who helped me and replied to my questions! :)
cngratulation!!!(y)

Reaction score
Really !!o_O I am from seychelles and we will get our result on the 24 ...only two days ahead. waiting patienlty
lucky you! the wait is getting stressful! A level?? and by the way which subjects do you do?

Reaction score
Got an A* (Alhamdulillah!) in Further Mathematics (9231) in this Oct/Nov session.

P.S. I had secured A* in Physics (9702), Chemistry (9701) and Maths (9709) in the May/June 2012 session (Alhmd!).

Attachments

• HD - Provisional Result for Further Mathematics.pdf
    894.7 KB · Views: 58
Reaction score
Got an A* (Alhamdulillah!) in Further Mathematics (9231) in this Oct/Nov session.

P.S. I had secured A* in Physics (9702), Chemistry (9701) and Maths (9709) in the May/June 2012 session (Alhmd!).
Congratulations! All that hard work paid off, Feels good doesnt it? plus so relieving