• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Corrupt the above wish!

Reaction score
The examiner drank 18 glasses of wine before checking your paper and will marks your A's as C's ( May Allah Protect us all from this! Ameen! )
I wish our examiners never drank wine or alcohol!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Too bad they are not muslims. So they chug chug chug till their drunk sooo much they start talking like Jabba....

I wish that the person who corrupts my wish will fail all exams in life (May allah protect us from that not happening. Ameen!)

Reaction score
I corrupt your wish by not corrupting it :p
Since technically I havent corrupted your wish, your wish gets corrupted because due to the fact that I havent corrupted it the wish is corrupted because it was supposed to be corrupted :p (yeah and when you get the meaning of this sentence please tell me too ;) )

I wish I didnt have to wish

Reaction score
Since technically I havent corrupted your wish, your wish gets corrupted because due to the fact that I havent corrupted it the wish is corrupted because it was supposed to be corrupted :p (yeah and when you get the meaning of this sentence please tell me too ;) )

WHat the helll????

Reaction score

youdontsay.jpg