• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

confused about the grade thresholds (M/J 2013)

Reaction score
hi i am a newbie here. I do not really understand about the grade thresholds

for additional maths , i got 67 percent (C). When I looked at the grade threshold , it turns out that I should get B.

the option i take is AY.

95/160 is only 59 percent but i got 67 percent. SHould i get b?

pls help me .. i do not know how this thing works. this is my first time.

Reaction score
hi i am a newbie here. I do not really understand about the grade thresholds

for additional maths , i got 67 percent (C). When I looked at the grade threshold , it turns out that I should get B.

the option i take is AY.

95/160 is only 59 percent but i got 67 percent. SHould i get b?

pls help me .. i do not know how this thing works. this is my first time.
Hey newbie welcome to the community:). so as u r telling u got C, u can never get to know how much percentage u got so can u tell me how u got to know that u got 67% in Add. Maths. Because the provisional result only shows grade

Reaction score
Hey newbie welcome to the community:). so as u r telling u got C, u can never get to know how much percentage u got so can u tell me how u got to know that u got 67% in Add. Maths. Because the provisional result only shows grade
Thank you for answering my question. I do not really understand. I just received a statement of result which stated that I got 67% next to that there is a C(c). And when I looked at the grade thresholds , 67% is around 106 from 160. 106 marks is between B and A.

Shouldn't I get B ?

Reaction score
Thank you for answering my question. I do not really understand. I just received a statement of result which stated that I got 67% next to that there is a C(c). And when I looked at the grade thresholds , 67% is around 106 from 160. 106 marks is between B and A.

Shouldn't I get B ?
Hmm so thats the matter, i think in that case u should contact your center or british council to inform them about this. I hope they will solve this matter :)

Reaction score

Shouldn't I get B ?

But how some you got the percentage? CIE doesn't release it.