• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Concerning gp

Reaction score
hello, could you help me out on probable titles of the forthcoming Oct/Nov 2012 session

Reaction score
It could be Olympic games because we are having Summer Olympic games London 2012 this year.
Some teachers said there could be food crisis, migration, smoking .
These are only possibilities. Don't rely on them.

Reaction score
thanks a lot, but i will prepare for them..how do you really get an A or b in GP? btw do you know when we'll get the marking scheme for June 2012?

Reaction score
Apres qi bane ckine compoz june 2012 nu pu ggne s ms.
I usually get a or b at school. I've been working a lot of essays, disons 2 par semaine.
And most of all, check out the Examiners' reports and ms .Trust me, they are really useful and worth spending time reading them all.
Some of the important points i learnt for P1:
> U get 20 marks for use of english and 30 for content. So to maximise marks we must avoid grammatical errors, make good use of expressions and idioms, choose the question well such that we have a lot of info abt it. And yeah, supporting yr arguments with international and national examples is a must. In addition, depending on the question u choose, u have to decide whether the essay should be more analytical than descriptive or vice versa.

There are many more criterias upon which we r evaluated.
Just read ALL of the examiners' reports and apply what u learnt
2 Months ahead. Mke the best out of them.
Its a matter of the future : )