• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computing 9691

Reaction score
Yeah, i will try, but it will be 1 of the prev. past questions they will set for the mock. What subjects i u also doing? m doin Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.. i gat a math p3 test dis evening..... have a nice day

Reaction score
Yeah, i will try, but it will be 1 of the prev. past questions they will set for the mock. What subjects i u also doing? m doin Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.. i gat a math p3 test dis evening..... have a nice day
i am doin econ ,accounts .... for our mocks also they do the same ..past paper question ...but our school makes it more tougher.... share it here and i will do the same for mine also ....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sure! all good schools make it more tougher. i dnt have a scanner here, buh i will try sending u a snapshot of it.

Reaction score
hey guy sorry, I have been having series of classes and I just concluded m statistic test. my head is too full mehn! need REST!. I have checked on it and am struggling with 3a to 3b, buh I have solutions for D-F

Reaction score
hey guy sorry, I have been having series of classes and I just concluded m statistic test. my head is too full mehn! need REST!. I have checked on it and am struggling with 3a to 3b, buh I have solutions for D-F
ya .... i wanted for 3)a)