• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computing 32 (how was it)?

Reaction score
appreciable. however, the question wasn't what it was expected!! total different pattern from what we have been seeing it :/
there weren't theories, only few though. The application part of the theories seemed to be quite difficult for most of the students including me :D

Reaction score
Does anyone remember what was their final value for accumulator ( in a question about memory registers ) where you had to trace a table?

Reaction score
LDD 505 which loaded 22 in accumulator,
INC which performed increment in 505 and made the value 23
STO 509 which stored 22 in 509
LDD 507 which loaded 170
INC which incremented 170 to 171
STO 510 which stored 171 in 510
END

So, the final value in accumulator was 170???

Reaction score
What did you write for the //serial search process??

This was the first line right?? :p
" IF Customer (INDEX) = SearchName "

Reaction score
Yes , I think index was in brackets as it represented counter. I think we were supposed to complete lines as follows ( in no specifioc order as i don't remember it) : Index;Index+1;Iffound=False;Index=2000;Iffound=True . What were your answers if you still remember?

Reaction score
As i've said , i wrote down my answers in a previous post in no specific order since i don't rmemeber it but what you have said is correct in my opinion and that is what i have put down as well:)