• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can someone help me with these questions.

These are all A2 questions for 9713

O/N 2008 question 15, i just dont understand what they are asking.

M/J 2010 question 3, i just dont to how to use the lookup formulae for it.

Reaction score
"Candidates were required to provide a printout showing both the mail merge codes and the document field codes; some candidates failed to realise the difference and showed only the mail merge codes. Some candidates recognised the difference but were unable to change the print settings, and provided screenshots showing both sets. It should be noted that the question paper specifically states that candidates should“ print this document showing merge and field codes”.
this means we have to do toggle fiel and give a print command AND give a print command without doing taggle field?!?!?!
which print settings???
SilentSpectator AAnsarii

Tkp

Reaction score
o thats very easy
"Candidates were required to provide a printout showing both the mail merge codes and the document field codes; some candidates failed to realise the difference and showed only the mail merge codes. Some candidates recognised the difference but were unable to change the print settings, and provided screenshots showing both sets. It should be noted that the question paper specifically states that candidates should“ print this document showing merge and field codes”.
this means we have to do toggle fiel and give a print command AND give a print command without doing taggle field?!?!?!
which print settings???
SilentSpectator AAnsarii

Reaction score
HOW to calculate MOD?

if you're talking about % from programming then.. =MOD(Number,Divisor) will give remainder as answer like =MOD(5,2) will be 5 / 2 and 1 remainder.. so 1 will be given as the answer..

you can do =MOD(E2/D2) in F2 for example.