• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
w11 qn 9. normal vlookup fnxn.
column index no.: (a/c ms: 1+ value(mid(cell ref)).) dis is coz the comparision will b made, bt 4m wr will d comp show d data, cz it cant show d whole row? u cant straightaway put 1 or 2 or wtver coz it is relative 2 d album. so, wn u look at d top of d spreadsheet of N11Tracks, u c dat d album names r written. u use dat. bt if u only add value(mid(cell ref)), it will show d track of d 1 b4. so u +1.

ask Student of the year if u didnt get it yet. sorry 4 d limited help. :(
Ohh. It's alright I get it :) You helped alot! And if in the paper it isn't specified whether they want reports in portrait or landscape, can we print them in landscape if by any chance the records are getting cut?

Reaction score
q13:you have to make a query
go to query wizard & select all the fields,
in design view put criteria for Avail1, Avail 2 & Avail 3 as "Yes"
& in name field put criteria as "Black Sabbath" or "Iron Maiden" or "Status Quo"

q14:
in the query of q13, in design view,
add a new field ,type there Ave_price:[Price_1]+[Price_2]+[Price_3]/3
{this is simply the formula for avg 'sum of values/no of values'}
then format this field from property sheet.

q15:
go to report wizard,from the above query select the required fields:name,album title,price fields,avail fields & average price.
go next.....when it asks 'do you want grouping.....' select the field name & create the report...
in design view, insert a group footer & in that place a formula for avg of ave_price field...
add title , header /footer..

I always get album s with yes and no. I dont get only no. I tried using Yes, True, -1...
Please help

Reaction score
Ohh. It's alright I get it :) You helped alot! And if in the paper it isn't specified whether they want reports in portrait or landscape, can we print them in landscape if by any chance the records are getting cut?
wn its nt specified, i think u cn do wtvr u find best fitting :)

ma shaa Allahu la quwwata illa billah :)

Reaction score
?
plz give d print srcn.. i cnt get u here

prntscr.png

Reaction score
ANOTHER QUESTION D:
When I try to make grouped reports, the data get's repeated. Like in winter 2012 paper, step 14-15. The branch name gets repeated, like Berlin, Berlin, Berlin, next one etc etc :/

Reaction score
ANOTHER QUESTION D:
When I try to make grouped reports, the data get's repeated. Like in winter 2012 paper, step 14-15. The branch name gets repeated, like Berlin, Berlin, Berlin, next one etc etc :/
u sure u grouped by branch?
wn mkg d report, (grouping), go 2 grouping options and ensure dat "Normal" is selected 4 Branch.