• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Anyone giving A2 practical exam may/june 2012??? who ever is giving....as sooon as dey get ova wid the task plz try to post wat was dere in da ppr!! thank you

Reaction score
We had to write a report about verification and validation but u can copy it of the internet i copied from wikipedia and the main thing we had to do was edit the report according to the given specification and then we had power point inwhich we had to make hyperlinks thts all
Dude your the best....keep thinking and keep it comming anything you can remember @ warlord

Reaction score
everyone who gave their ict exams these two days....are the questions same for all the days ?

Reaction score
hey guys...could you please help me on how to present my evidence file?
should we take screenshot and show evidence only whn they ask for it ?
Or should we show evidence and take screenshot on every step ?
should we follow what they show in mark scheme?
and if anyone can please please could anyone upload their evidence file here.plz

Reaction score
Hey the ones who did the exam, did you have to create graphs/charts? if yes then which type ?
And What about the Lyryx band , where there any other formulas besides the venues ?

Reaction score
u had to make a bar chart but it was nthng hard just select to already given columns and insert a chart
@warlord - do u think whn i have my exams tht is on 23rd the question will be different..i mean you knw you are telling me would'nt they also expect the ppl giving exams later would know.did this same thing happened last time during exams i mean last year.
and warlord wht your real name...just asking i needed some tip abt exam on how to present the evidence ...