• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Studies question is mind boggling me

Reaction score
38P0Y.png

Can someone explain to me. Why they didn't put 0 in the second row but skipped it for the 3rd row.

Reaction score
38P0Y.png

Can someone explain to me. Why they didn't put 0 in the second row but skipped it for the 3rd row.
See I dont know why they have skipped 0 in the second row but when I had attempted that question i got the the correct answer without skipping 0 in the second row so i think mostly that matters is the output

Reaction score
See what you do is for your ease put random letters that are not included in the question paper beside every gate. Learn the truth table for every gate and do it step by step. You'll reach at the end point X that is your output!
I hope you got my point..

Got thanks :D hey how do you nail psuedocodes? Im very weak at this topic

Reaction score
Lol tbh I am weak too but I have good knowledge of 1 or 2 loops that I always use, but you always have a choice of making program flowchart if you are not good in pseudocodes.. Just see pastpapers having questions that already have pseudocodes written you need to find the error out of it. That's going to be a problem if you don't know anything about pseudocode else everything will be okay! Don't worry and Goodluck!