• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Could someone tell me all the names of wed site features like a question asked in winter 11

Q 6b wht else can they ask ?
here u go da marking scheme

Attachments

• 01 - Marks Scheme November 2011 (7010-31) Paper 03.pdf
    100.5 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
(b) Describe two ways to download the photo files from the mobile phone to a computer.

What if somebody wrote .. using bluetooth (on the mobile to connect to the bluetooth device on the computer) to connect the Mobile to the computer and transfer the images onto the computer.

Would that be correct?
i guess so

Reaction score
vOPk

1. 3D Printers/Plotters
2. 3D Glasses
3. Large Monitors

Write graphics tablet instead of 3D glasses

would writing just that get a person 3 marks .. as the question is name three things while there is 3 lines for each part .. not sure :|

Reaction score
i think ,,,instead of radio button they could give combo boxes or check boxes !!
and at bottom they gave hyperlink to other site insted they could ask about link to other page of the same site

this time they asked about a shoping site might they ask for social networking site like facebook or might give about the video site like youtube ..!! anything can appear,, and i could bet .. some questions in paper would be very shocking !!
difference between combo button and list box please?

Reaction score
haahab lol dude marking scheme tou merey pass hai ! I wanted a list of all the features they could ask !

what's so hard in this ? Just visit a website and look at the features.
Mostly the features would be such as hyperlink, search bar, hotspot links, shopping cart, reference etc. but they will vary based on the demand of the given question.

Reaction score
hot spot is that picture thing right? when clicking a particular part of a picture leads to other pages much like a hyperlink
what's so hard in this ? Just visit a website and look at the features.
Mostly the features would be such as hyperlink, search bar, hotspot links, shopping cart, reference etc. but they will vary based on the demand of the given question.

Reaction score

in visual basic there is a small difference that in combo box , at side of the blank a downward arrow is shown , and as you bring cursor to the blank the list is shown

while in list boxes there is no downward arrow is shown as we type the first word in the blank e.g "A" then all the words starting with letter"a" in the list would appear
as a list !!

hope you got it !!!

Reaction score

in visual basic there is a small difference that in combo box , at side of the blank a downward arrow is shown , and as you bring cursor to the blank the list is shown

while in list boxes there is no downward arrow is shown as we type the first word in the blank e.g "A" then all the words starting with letter"a" in the list would appear
as a list !!

hope you got it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.