• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(b) Describe two ways to download the photo files from the mobile phone to a computer.

What if somebody wrote .. using bluetooth (on the mobile to connect to the bluetooth device on the computer) to connect the Mobile to the computer and transfer the images onto the computer.

Would that be correct?

Reaction score
(b) Describe two ways to download the photo files from the mobile phone to a computer.

What if somebody wrote .. using bluetooth (on the mobile to connect to the bluetooth device on the computer) to connect the Mobile to the computer and transfer the images onto the computer.

Would that be correct?

absolutely, why not ,,, it is one of the methods it can't be considered wrong !!

Reaction score
vOPk

1. 3D Printers/Plotters
2. 3D Glasses
3. Large Monitors

would writing just that get a person 3 marks .. as the question is name three things while there is 3 lines for each part .. not sure :|

Reaction score
vOPk

1. 3D Printers/Plotters
2. 3D Glasses
3. Large Monitors

would writing just that get a person 3 marks .. as the question is name three things while there is 3 lines for each part .. not sure :|

exactly my question on another thread :p

Reaction score
Could someone tell me all the names of wed site features like a question asked in winter 11

Q 6b wht else can they ask ?

Attachments

• 7010_w11_qp_13.pdf
    371.1 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
are you confirmed ! my teacher said that they would accept it but give you only half a mark ! n since decimal marking is not allowed you will get a flat zero !
well my sir said we cud so i dont know more den dat !!!

Reaction score
Could someone tell me all the names of wed site features like a question asked in winter 11

Q 6b wht else can they ask ?
i think ,,,instead of radio button they could give combo boxes or check boxes !!
and at bottom they gave hyperlink to other site insted they could ask about link to other page of the same site

this time they asked about a shoping site might they ask for social networking site like facebook or might give about the video site like youtube ..!! anything can appear,, and i could bet .. some questions in paper would be very shocking !!

Reaction score
i think ,,,instead of radio button they could give combo boxes or check boxes !!
and at bottom they gave hyperlink to other site insted they could ask about link to other page of the same site

this time they asked about a shoping site might they ask for social networking site like facebook or might give about the video site like youtube ..!! anything can appear,, and i could bet .. some questions in paper would be very shocking !!

A list of all these features along with their images ! If you have em

Status
Not open for further replies.