• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
it was such an easy paper .... mine went gr8 alhumdulillah except for that hardware question

Reaction score
Now u got to know what it meant!!! :LOL:
OK! anyway, just so that u know, i wasnt giving paper 3, there were just some people i needed to help!
and thanks! your timely notification made me realise my mistake, and i informed the proper people!

Reaction score
OK! anyway, just so that u know, i wasnt giving paper 3, there were just some people i needed to help!
and thanks! your timely notification made me realise my mistake, and i informed the proper people!
Ohkk..
U in A?

Reaction score
In that most pathetic Qs regarding screens.
In screen1 i worte that Heading should b on top and ONLY increased the font size of " Click here to start" so that the user faces no difficulty to see.
In screen2 I wrote that place for entering number should be in the correct place and made boxes in the space so that the numbers entered are restricted to reduce errors . I also wrote a note that " Pls type in the correct characters in the boxes.
For Hardware i wrote that LAN card shall b used since it is necessary to access LAN on each computer.
I also wrote MODEM should be used because once it is connected with the telephone line then it is possible for any comp within range to access Wi-fi remotely.

Reaction score
In that most pathetic Qs regarding screens.
In screen1 i worte that Heading should b on top and ONLY increased the font size of " Click here to start" so that the user faces no difficulty to see.
In screen2 I wrote that place for entering number should be in the correct place and made boxes in the space so that the numbers entered are restricted to reduce errors . I also wrote a note that " Pls type in the correct characters in the boxes.
For Hardware i wrote that LAN card shall b used since it is necessary to access LAN on each computer.
I also wrote MODEM should be used because once it is connected with the telephone line then it is possible for any comp within range to access Wi-fi remotely.

Bht acha hai man ! Teri distinction :p
aisa hi phir se bura ppr ho ga... so u can help me!
Yeah In Sha Allah I will ! :)