• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
doesnt holiday activity booking means flight and stuff???????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
No it is about hotel bookings from a company called ABC HOLIDAYS for holiday makers it wants to change its system to a computer based system from paper and is asking what a system analyst should do

Reaction score
Okay people! No DFDs or algorithms included -.-
The paper (except flowchart) can be easily completed in 30-45 minutes. Then you've got enough time to consider the scenario and make an on the spot flowchart! Which will leave you enough time to revise as well! About website, look at one now and then in a way reproduce that adding and removing the stuff you need to ;) Love you all and best of luck!
Not my fault if someone doesn't read it :p (although it is my fault :p)
Zawwy_09 just chill dude inshallah paper asaan ho ga..!!

Reaction score
na have physics tomorrow but it was the nothing seen lke t before sort...:( how was urs ?
mine went OK nothing better...i expect around 50-52.
it was damn lengthy though...had no time to check :(
ya..i hv physics too bt its just p-6 which focuses mainly on measuring stuff..so im chilled out :p