• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
no problem bro! :)
i am waiting :sleep: pls explain bro
my school gave me a flowchart but most of the students would use that flowchart nd ur flowchart IS different but i donot understand it!!!!!
need some help so!!!

Reaction score
i am waiting :sleep: pls explain bro
my school gave me a flowchart but most of the students would use that flowchart nd ur flowchart IS different but i donot understand it!!!!!
need some help so!!!
dont worry! if u have memorised the flowchart anyway, then no need to memorise this one!

Reaction score
for that i will have to understand it completely myself first! the flow is simple. Redraw it in a straight line if confusing! the pattern followed is same as given in marking schemes! the user sees interface, the details entered into user file, details of flight plans loaded from flight database, the processing and stuff next( this is usually given in the question paper, you have to just complete the boxes) then the outputs, including hard copies and display on screen, the booking details entered into reservation database!
include at least three databases (or files), from which details are being downloaded or uploaded!
include the input of the user details, the flight or holiday plan, etc
include the output of flight plan details on screen, the booking details on screen, the ticket and the report to the management on hard copy, etc
include the processing in between! this u can either learn from here or see how the question presents it!

that's your 8 marks right there! :) ;)