• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Studies 2012 oct-nov

Reaction score
I dono i guess by now everyone must have written
What ans did u get for d 1 where we had to calculate how many mbs the music track was?

Reaction score
How was it?
I did paper 12 it was ok:cool:
u must be joking!!! r u sure u did paper 12??? most people i mean all students that i know have find this paper the most difficult one ever created!!!!

in all the chapters i have covered in these 2 years only 4 have come out and the rest god knows where cambridge have removed these questions.... >:eek:

Reaction score
i also did 12 and project.......it was ok ...but there was much difference in question patterns this year (M/June and October/N), compared with previous years

Reaction score
u must be joking!!! r u sure u did paper 12??? most people i mean all students that i know have find this paper the most difficult one ever created!!!!

in all the chapters i have covered in these 2 years only 4 have come out and the rest god knows where cambridge have removed these questions.... >:eek:

lol yup im sure i did paper paper 12! did u study the notes 4rm xtreme papers those helped a bit but i forgot a few things. yah but there wer a few questions that wer difficult lyk the last algorithim n that image of that letter why its fuzzy n d bitstreaming one the others u jus had to apply ur knowledge;)

Reaction score
i also did 12 and project.......it was ok ...but there was much difference in question patterns this year (M/June and October/N), compared with previous years

yah there wer a few diff questions like the bit streaming one wat was the ans?
n the image why is it fuzzy n wat output device uses this type of imaging??

Reaction score
so wat ans did u guys get for the number of mbs for the music track
i got 32 or 33 i think

Reaction score
even sum of my frendz got 15 but didnt we haf to multiply by 2 as it said that sampling needed to be done for both right and left speakers?

Reaction score
lol yup im sure i did paper paper 12! did u study the notes 4rm xtreme papers those helped a bit but i forgot a few things. yah but there wer a few questions that wer difficult lyk the last algorithim n that image of that letter why its fuzzy n d bitstreaming one the others u jus had to apply ur knowledge;)
all that u have stated i know that i have done it wrong!!! i have never done why images are fuzzy, never heard of bitstreaming, does not know how a mp32 compresses its file and the question on call centre also i got problem,...etc