• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Project Tips

Reaction score
Someone on XPF requested me to give him tips regarding computer project..so i thought i should do something good for the humanity..lol

First of All you need to atleast fullfil these stages..although CIE has given them but they have been given in a really ambiguous manner.

Some precautions:
-Use 12 or 14 font size for typing text
-Use 14 or 16 font size for headings
-Use colors instead of word arts
-Use Times New Roman font.
-Make proper header and footer of your font.

Now stages:
-First make the cover page then candidate information then acknowledgement/preface
-Then the content page like you see in books..
Now comes the Analysis stage:(see second pic)
-First give introduction to the company and give a detail background about it.
-Tell about company`s objectives
-Then introduction to your project including aims,objectives.
-Give detail about the existing system including flowcharts (its optional btw)
-Then tell about how you investigated..show a questionnaire if you have made and tell about the summary of the interview with the management if you have done that.
-Then do evauluation of the existing system i-e its advantages/disadvantages and give some suggested improvements like increasing workforce etc.
-Give description of other possible solutions mainly computerised one and also do it evaluation.
Design
-Dont post any printscreens here in this stage.
-Give an action plan i-e how much analysis took time to complete,how much design,how much implementation etc. and also add a graph timeline and a PERT or GANTT chart using the help of MS-Project
-Now comes the description of method of solution:
Table desgin; write about all the tables you have made for eg:
Authors:
Keyfield: Author ID
Purpose: Information about all the authors will be stored in authors table.......
then the table design (see the first pic)

I am tired now..will tell the rest later..okay and pls dont copy out my project..its still gone for checking :)

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    135.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    21.6 KB · Views: 149