• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Paper 22

Reaction score
How was the computing paper 2 today people? I think it was quite easy. Share your views here please...

Reaction score
could be like 63 i guess.. i calculated the marks that i'd probably obtain, it was 64 :p so

Reaction score
It will be pretty high as the paper was pretty straightforward. And the coding and algorithms were too easy. @Psychoist what mistakes did u make???

Reaction score
i made mistake in the part of ASCII as i was quite confused with the ASCII things.. i wrote 65 would be denoted as 'a' and that would be converted to binary later.. but didn't clarify.. i've done good on the algorithm parts.. though i thought the questions were like specimen paper :p
every student at my center seemed to be unhappy with the qeustion :p

Reaction score
i made mistake in the part of ASCII as i was quite confused with the ASCII things.. i wrote 65 would be denoted as 'a' and that would be converted to binary later.. but didn't clarify.. i've done good on the algorithm parts.. though i thought the questions were like specimen paper :p
every student at my center seemed to be unhappy with the qeustion :p

Reaction score
the paper was really tough and it contained all the unexpected questions !! how did u guys do good ?? :/