• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer P12

Reaction score
Guys for now just comment on the difficulty of the paper. Discussion after 24hrs. :D

Reaction score
Well better than recent past papers. Quite easy. Alhamdulillah.
Although i messed it up. I ticked wrong box in hurry then when i read the question i cut the previous one and ticked correct one. I dnt know it will be marked or not.

Reaction score
Well better than recent past papers. Quite easy. Alhamdulillah.
Although i messed it up. I ticked wrong box in hurry then when i read the question i cut the previous one and ticked correct one. I dnt know it will be marked or not.

Reaction score
it was quite hard guys comparing to the previous year, i had no idea how to do that trace table, and i have given most of the thing by applying my common sense than my knowledge, which in my case (common sense = non sense -_-)

Reaction score
it was quite long. but it became fun when u knew the pattern. in every line, first of the every pair of neighbouring two numbers, should be bigger than the second one. till u reach the descending order.

ok but how did u deal with the input like? a is the first input and rest stays 0 or what? :S all i could do was write x = 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 n bla bla and left everything blank -_-

Reaction score
Okay, I marked Ozone and Tonic Particles as a safety issue, which is wrong. :(
Other than that, were there any other complicated questions? I don't remember. :confused:
Did your tables for the trace tables completely fill up?

Reaction score
Okay, I marked Ozone and Tonic Particles as a safety issue, which is wrong. :(
Other than that, were there any other complicated questions? I don't remember. :confused:
Did your tables for the trace tables completely fill up?

thx god i did health issue.
CD skip question was awkward???
No they didnt completely fill up.. 3-4 lines remained i think