• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Comps was easy...or is it that I am Genius

How was Computer Studies 0420 paper 11

• Total voters
Reaction score
I did my comp exam and I wondered whether it was a comp paper................ALL was awsome

Men apart from the algorithm stuff in comps.................0420 11...............that papers was dam easy.......men had to use brains..........Well for You guys out there how was it.........................................:cool:

Reaction score
hehehee lol yea ryt.. myn was good as well apart 4m algorithm nd dat stupid logic gate i made sily mistkes...!!! :mad: bt leme correct it was a good paper ehh

Reaction score
well dont wory...........................think the threshold will be low so..........................we might get

Reaction score
nope..................I dont know on what to
images

Reaction score
lol read ions rescuer advises u read on ions identifcation nd dat practical bout dose identifying organic compounds.. i think ehh

Reaction score
hey fistly am sorry but help men any thing so that can read men..............i know i beg for resourcse...........
images
but please help

Reaction score
hahah pagal c ur resources supplier is der.. :p hehe jk chil dude i wil send u sthn good..

Reaction score
hhehehe i hav dne it check inbox... lol nd dis please keep it wil help u in future.. :p.:p hehe lol

Reaction score
@Jigz if
men had to use brains..........
then what did women have to use??....:p

@Snehal
weh, ain't i also sups'd to get resources...i thought i was ur bro first!! sawa tu, i totally agwee with Keval....:(
lol jk