• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMMERCE!!!

Was the ppr good

• AWSOME :D

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Good :)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Ok :|

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not good :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
How the ppr please dont discuss answers before 24 hours just tell how was it!

Reaction score
The answers are:

Mod Edit : No answers allowed ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaction score
Well, I just made a silly mistake.
I calculated visible and invisible both to find out the BOT ! :p
What did you guys wrote in rapid global communication part and how are overdrafts used ?
I have a doubt in these but 4 mistakes won't make us loose an A* ! :D

Reaction score
what was the question of banks on area and low-cost airlines these confused me a lot and i guess i forgot the 2 questions u asked :p
I Don't remember the bank area one elaborate it !
For low-cost airlines, it was selling tickets online as they can save rent on premises, electricity etc costs !

Reaction score
phew low-cost is then correct of mine and area 1 and 3 insurance was the question + what about cash and carry warehouse qstn?
Oh that was B Image insurance !
LOL cash and carry warehouse confused me too ! :p
I guess I wrote all goods are refrigerated !

Reaction score
o yesh and i wrote in cash and carry that entry is limited cox all goods refregeration i Felt was wrong and the last were wrong so i chose B
Entry ain't limited !
Retailers, customers and even other wholesalers can shop from a cash and carry warehouse !
I marked Refrigerated because the rest seemed wrong !

Reaction score
how can all goods be refrigerated??? the wholesaler have my kinds of goods ! + what u wrote of leasing question and public organisation run by??
I don't remember the questions !
Can you explain them ?

Reaction score
what was the purpose of comapny leasing and who controlled the public organization like this i guess
For leasing I wrote that they can return vehicles anytime to the lessor !
I was about to mark the option that insurance costs are reduced but then I realized that insurance is TOTALLY paid by the owner !
Public organization is owned by shareholders !

Reaction score
leasing i wrote the same but at the end i forgot public organization and lost mark now 2 marks gone
1)what were th services provided by wholesaler to only retailer which included three options
2)what was for loyalty card answer
3) the primary included the farmer one?
4) what was diagram that ha trade commerce and x
5) what was the moment of goods controlled by answer
6)the diagram of socer and which was the method of appeal
7)What was in statement but not in invoice
8)what was the answer of the OD and Cr the values of $600 overdrawn and $150 debited?
9)what was the qstn that said the training and providing goods to retailer
10) which communication can provide to make quick communication?
11) what was that employees have to pay for the left debt by which method company can get money?
12) what was commercial and direct services answer
13) how to attract imports in a country
14) which is not normally stored in warehouse
15) function of franchise house
16) what was the containerization which had options id remember them well but i guess one said all goods can be transported and unpacking etc!
2) Discounts to customers as they earn points
3) Farmer growing orchid
4) Aids to trade
6) Hero Worship
7) Payments made
8) $680 Credit
10) Less use of paper
11) Direct Debit
12) Both are tertiary
13) By reducing taxes
14) Butter
16) Faster on-load and off-loading !
I don't remember some so I just omitted them.

Reaction score
leasing i wrote the same but at the end i forgot public organization and lost mark now 2 marks gone
1)what were th services provided by wholesaler to only retailer which included three options
2)what was for loyalty card answer
3) the primary included the farmer one?
4) what was diagram that ha trade commerce and x
5) what was the moment of goods controlled by answer
6)the diagram of socer and which was the method of appeal
7)What was in statement but not in invoice
8)what was the answer of the OD and Cr the values of $600 overdrawn and $150 debited?
9)what was the qstn that said the training and providing goods to retailer
10) which communication can provide to make quick communication?
11) what was that employees have to pay for the left debt by which method company can get money?
12) what was commercial and direct services answer
13) how to attract imports in a country
14) which is not normally stored in warehouse
15) function of franchise house
16) what was the containerization which had options id remember them well but i guess one said all goods can be transported and unpacking etc!

1)Services provided to retailers were trade discount, bulk breaking and delivery.
12) I think it was supposed to be the one which stated commercial services are dependent on direct services since the word 'interdependent' was used.

Reaction score
OMG! u did marked the same as i did :D bus by reducing taxes how can it help importer it was trade fair i wrote cox of these, importers come from the countries to see what others have to offer and deal with them just remembered expo centre and i confirmed this from my brother he also said trade fair
Trade fairs are to encourage exports (i guess). For encouraging imports, the most appropriate was one about reducing tarrifs as this would make imported goods cheaper, hence their demand would rise and imports would increase.
What was the answer to the last one about turnover?

Reaction score
Trade fairs are to encourage exports (i guess). For encouraging imports, the most appropriate was one about reducing tarrifs as this would make imported goods cheaper, hence their demand would rise and imports would increase.
What was the answer to the last one about turnover?
Yea you're right trade fair is to encourage exports !
I don't remember the turnover one !
Can you remind me the question ?

Reaction score
ahan trade fairs are to encourage imports! ppl would visit to ur country for exhibitions to import! plus reducing tariffs benefits importers of OUR country they said how one country can attract importers obviously the importers were out of our country they would have benefit of reducing tarrifs but in their own country this would not attract them in our country!! i wrote $260000 the turnovr one
Oh well, as far as what I read in my book, it stated that exporters hold trade fares in other countries and exhibit their goods so that foreign traders would import from them. Hence this will encourage exports.
And yea the turnover was $26000 !

Reaction score
Bhai why do you think that trading blocs like ASEAN imports from member countries so much ?
It is because there are NO TARIFFS/TAXES !

Reaction score
Bhai why do you think that trading blocs like ASEAN imports from member countries so much ?
It is because there are NO TARIFFS/TAXES !

Exactly, reduced tarrifs would mean cheap imports and hence this would encourage importing.